Waterproofing & Repair Product
AIPL ZORROCRETE 2K011 is a high performance ready to use acrylic based waterproofing coating system. It protect atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, oxygen and water.
The product is designed to reface and even out variations in concrete and masonry surfaces and bridge shrinkage cracks it provides a seamless, flexible waterproof coating. The product provides a tough durable water resistant coating and also has excellent weather resistance for exterior applications.
AREA OF APPLICATION:
- Basement retaining walls.
- Pile Heads.
- Structural surfaces of cellars.
- Concrete roof slabs, floors, balcony floor slabs.
- Water tanks and swimming pools.
- Bridge decks.
- Canals and dam walls.
- Structural surfaces of dykes.
- Waterproof coating (bottom coat) for marble, granite and other natural stones.
- Suitable for steam room waterproofing.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- For special applications such as areas where more thick plaster application is needed.
FEATURES AND BENEFIT:
- Elastomeric Coating with 40-50% elongation.
- DFT.1 mm, four times thicker than ordinary polymer cement coating.
- Factory controlled & pre-packed, consistent in quality.
- Easy to apply by brush or in thin trowel applications.
- Protects concrete against water penetration, chloride and carbonation.
- Waterproof for concrete structure.
- Flexible, bridges hairline cracks in concrete & plaster.
- Non-toxic, good for potable water tanks.
- Pre-batched, no additional cement, sand and water required to make the slurry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Use a short stiff brush preferably 120-150mm width and apply the mixed material like paint.
- Temperature of the substrate is below 10 degree centigrade.
- When applying ZORROCRETE 2K011 on hot substrates i.e. over 30 degree centigrade surface temperature, saturate the surface with water.
- Apply in two to three coats to achieve 1 mm thickness. The second coat of mixture shall be applied as soon as the 1st coat has reached touch dry state.
- For general surfacing ZORROCRETE 2K011 should be applied at a minimum thickness of 1mm.
- Allow coating to dry before covering with screed sprinkle coarse sand on wet surface of final coating for better adhesion of screed.
- Average drying time is 4 to 6 hours at normal temperatures.
PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- Not for waterproofing of reservoirs and public overhead tanks
- Not for large interior basement walls.
- Approximately 6-7 sq. ft. /per kg of mixed material in two coats.
- Thickness of 1 to 1.2 mm depending on the surface undulations.
3kg & 15 kg.
In hot temperature conditions, it must be stored in a temperature-controlled environment i.e. less than 30c.