012TG ZORROFIX TILE GROUT
Ready to use waterproof coloured tile joint filler
POLYMER MODIFIED CEMENTITIOUS TILE GROUT
FOR WALL AND FLOOR TILE JOINT.
ZORROFIX TILE GROUT 012TG is a ready to use waterproof coloured tile joint filler material between different wall and floor tiles like ceramic, glazed, vitrified, mosaic, glass mosaic and marble tiles etc. It effectively fills the gaps and levels itself to give hard wearing, non-dusting tile joints. A premixed cementitious powder, containing well-graded fillers and special chemical additives to perform waterproofing.
ZORROFIX TILE GROUT does not allow moisture and water to seep into the back of the tiles that causes dislocation. It holds the tiles firmly together to give them a long life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cementitious, only water to be added.
- Excellent bond with tiles.
- Non Shrinking-Occupies the filled space permanently without shrinking.
- Polymer based.
- Easy to use and clean.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Add 3 to 3.5 parts ZORRO FIX TILE GROUT to one part of water by volume.
- Mix to a smooth consistency.
- Apply the paste to the tile joints with a rubber or plastic spatula. Remove surplus with a damp sponge.
- Allow 24 hours for the filling to dry. Then polish the tile with a clean, dry cloth.
- ZORRO FIX TILE GROUT must be filled after 24 hours of fixing the tiles.
Depends on tile size and joint width.