READY TO USE PASTE FILL CRACKS FOR INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SURFACES IN PLASTER
ZORROCRACKFIX 009C is composed of high quality weather durable acrylic emulsion polymer, properly Selected graded fillers, light fast pigment & additives. Single pack, ready to use flexible putty for filling the cracks in plastered surfaces because it has excellent bonding, ease of application, water resistance, aesthetic appearance & durability.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Repairing of internal and external cracks in plastered surfaces up to 5 mm X 5 mm size.
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications wherever hairline cracks are observed.
- It can be used for leveling the undulations of the un-plastered or plastered ceilings & walls before painting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply by putty knife similar to conventional putties.
- Flexible, withstands temperature variations.
- Excellent adhesion to most common building materials.
- UV and water resistant.
- No shrinkage.
- It can be used as putty on plastered surfaces in patch works.
- It can be tinted using water-based stainer.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces but not on cracks with running water.
- Can be painted after 24 hours.
- Paste form, without sagging.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Clean the crack to remove all loose material. If crack is too fine, it must be broken to ascertain its actual width and depth. Ensure the surface is free from oil, dust and grease.
- Moisten the surface slightly before applying ZORRO CRACKFIX.
- Press ZORRO CRACKFIX paste in the cracks using a spatula or putty knife.
- Level the surface with a putty knife to get a smooth & clean surface.
- Painting operation can start after 24 hours when ZORRO CRACKFIX paste is completely cured.
PRECAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS
ZORROCRACKFIX is non-toxic and safe. Dust masks and hand gloves are recommended to avoid direct Inhalation of dust and contact with skin.
500 gms, 1 kg & 5 kg.
- Store at cool & dry place, away from sun heat.